Quality anemometer provides wind speed and direction in a digital, elegant brass package. 100 mph range. Four display modes include present, average, max, and forecast wind speed. Wind direction provided by 8 red LED's with 22.5 degree resolution.
This attractive anemometer will bring wind speed and direction information to your home with elegance and style. The Maestro Anemometer is a quality product from Maximum, Inc. that has the following features:
- Self-powered wind speed generator = no power source or batteries needed. The turning rotor provides the power to move the needle. (An AC adapter is required for wind direction as described below).
- 100 mph range
- Euro version available in meters/sec
- Gust Register needle saves the maximum speed until you reset it by rotating it back
- Wind direction displayed by 8 red LED's at 45 degree increments. 22.5 degree resolution comes when 2 adjacent LED's are lit simultaneously.
- The wind direction LED's are powered by an AC adapter.
- Select from Brass, Nickel, or Chrome cases
- Mount it plain, or select from mahogany or oak plaues or mantle mounts
- Comes complete with everything you need: wind sensor, wind vane, mounting brackets, 60 feet of wire, etc. You only need to provide a pole or chimney to mount it to.
- Longer wire available on request.
Wireless Option - The Maestro is also available in a wireless model. This model features a wireless sensor with solar powered transmitter and NiCAD battery backup for up to 7 days without sunlight.